Of all the parts of the body most exposed to hands adverse effects. Because they have to work very hard. They dug and watered, wash and iron, wash, sew, knit and embroider. As a result of them, earlier than in other parts of the body shows signs of aging. If you do not take care of your hands, then they may look 5-10 years older than your real age. Therefore, they should be paid no less attention than the person.
How to Take Care of Your Hands
First of all, it is necessary to protect the hands from harmful influences from the outside. In cold weather, be sure to wear warm gloves. Develop the habit of doing homework, or exposing hands to chemicals (eg, cleaners or detergents) to wear rubber, and preferably vinyl gloves. If before it has to grease your hands with a nourishing cream, you get a wonderful healing poultice. After work gloves wash the inside and outside and dry. When the work is not related to water use cotton gloves. If you do not put the gloves, then, at least, lubricate your hands before handling the protective cream, and after work wash it.
Avoid hot water: it degreases the skin, making it dry and rough. Of cold water to peel off the skin of hands and becomes stiff. Wash your hands with warm water. Do not use cheap soaps or soap with a strong odor. Use only mild soap. Always fit baby soap.
Once or twice a week should be carried peeling hands to remove the dead skin cells. This will allow the moisturizer to penetrate deeper into the skin.
For these purposes, you can use the peeling creams for the face, but you can use one of the following methods:
- After washing intensely rub the skin with a rough towel.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of sugar 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil. Rub the mixture into the skin of hands for 1-2 minutes, then wash with warm water and mild soap.
- Sprinkle a little salt on your hands and rub her soaking water.
After peeling, bathing, showering or washing hands is necessary to moisturize the skin. To do this, use hand creams or any greasy creams. Creams, lotions protect the skin better, as they have a more dense structure. Good rub petroleum jelly, but because it is very greasy, so as not to stain your clothes and things, this procedure is best done at night, and then put on cotton gloves and stay there until morning. In the morning your skin will be much softer and softer. Applying the cream to be combined with a little massage. The cream is applied to the back of the hand in the direction from the fingertips to the wrist. To massage each finger on all sides, as if pulling tight gloves. Then massage the back of the hand. The palms in the cream is not needed. Good evening promassirovat hands under warm running water with a soft brush (you can use an old toothbrush), and then apply the cream.
Hand creams can be cooked at home:
- A tablespoon of any of the herbs – chamomile, plantain, calendula, series – or mixtures thereof pour cup of boiling water and leave for 8-9 hours under the hood. Strain. Then 50g. butter pound with a teaspoon of honey, add a teaspoon of herbal infusion and mix everything carefully;
- Beat in a blender 1/2 cup sour cream with two yolks and continue whisking, gradually pour in the juice of 1/2 lemon and 2 tablespoons of vodka and 1 tablespoon spoon of alcohol or brandy;
- Mix 50g. glycerin, 50g. cream, a few drops of lemon juice.
If the hand you blush, gross and on them there are cracks or begins to fade skin, you help mask for hands:
- then massage into the skin of two tablespoons of warm olive oil, pull the plastic, and on top of woolen gloves and leave overnight or for a few hours.
- Boil potatoes, mash it with hot milk and cover with a mixture of hands. After 15-20 minutes rinse with warm water and rub the cream into the skin.
- Rub your skin in a mixture of 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of oatmeal, put on cotton gloves and leave overnight or for a few hours.
- Mix the cottage cheese and sour cream to a soft paste consistency. Spread your hands, wash off after 10-15 minutes. In addition to softening the skin, this blend has it and bleaches.
Good help the skin and baths for hands. They are useful to do at night before bed, and then lubricate the hand cream:
- For baths, you can use the water after boiling potatoes or pasta.
- Keep your hands in hot milk for 5 minutes, it is not just moisturize the skin, but also strengthen the nails.
- In two liters of warm water – 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Take a bath for 15-20 minutes.
- If your hands sweat a lot, dilute to 1 liter. warm water 1 teaspoon salt, hold the brush in the solution for 5-10 minutes.
Another way to mitigate hand – bath of starch. A teaspoon of starch diluted water glass, resulting paste was diluted with warm water, a little cream applied to wet skin.
Bath starch is very useful for the elbows, if the skin on them is dry and rough.
UV rays damage the skin and dried hands, so do not forget to apply sunscreen on your hands.
The skin on the elbows require special care. That it was not rough make bath of warm vegetable oil. Pour it into two bowls and dip them in the elbows for 5 minutes, then rub them with a pumice stone and apply the cream. During the shower, rub elbows washcloth, and then lubricate them with cream.
When corns do warm soapy soda baths with the addition of ammonia (in rainwater soda can not be added). Per liter of water, add 1 teaspoon baking soda 2 tsp ammonia, 1 teaspoon of soap powder or soap planed. Keep in a bath hands need about 15-20 minutes, then wipe dry and rub with pumice.
Gymnastics hand will help to remove the accumulated stress and fatigue and prevent permanent deformation of hands:
- Make circular movements in the hands.
- Slowly squeeze the fingers into a fist and unclenched.
- Press the fingertips of both hands together, without connecting the palm and the spring is pressed and release them without tearing apart.
- Firmly press the fingers and palms to each other swing one palm against the other left and right.
- Tightly clutching palm unbend the fingers as far as possible in the opposite direction.
- Tilt the thumbs up to the palm and back.
Manicured hands should be complemented with beautiful nails.