Many people consider me a positive person. How much I remember myself, I have worked out such a philosophy since my childhood. Probably, genes are “to blame”. My mother and grandmother can also relate easily to life.
How to recognize whether you are a positive person or not? I pondered this for a long time. Can I somehow classify the traits of positive people? For myself, I came up with such a table, maybe it will come in handy for you. With its help it will be possible to develop positive thinking in oneself.
You can consider yourself a positive person if you:
– Do not be mean to praise and compliments;
– Respect for all people regardless of their social status, faith, clothing size, etc .;
– sincerely rejoice at the successes of other people, not only those closest to you, but also acquaintances, colleagues, neighbors;
– Do not be afraid to “jinx”, so gladly share your achievements and ideas with others. Do you already know that everything will turn out, why these superstitions?
– find occasions for joy every day;
– Do not be afraid of change in any sphere of life;
– take responsibility for your life for yourself;
– know how to forgive. For you there is nothing insulting in asking forgiveness for the first;
– you keep a diary where you write down your ideas, goals, good events that happened to you, and love to reread it (read this article Learn How to Get Joy and Pleasure!);
– constantly learn something new, strive for knowledge, improve yourself, read a lot;
– your life has a purpose. You clearly understand what you want to achieve. You plan ways to achieve goals and move towards them.
You have something to work on in yourself, if you:
– do not miss the opportunity to boast of your victories in front of others, let everyone know what a fine fellow you are!
– your favorite pastime – watching TV and “walking” on entertainment Internet sites. You do not want to hear about any self-education. Enough of you school and university!
– it’s hard for you to forgive a person, in your heart you have piles of grievances, which are difficult to get rid of. You consider it a blow to self-esteem to ask forgiveness first, even if you were wrong;
– you often criticize people and their actions;
– you do not know how to control negative emotions. You are often prone to anger, aggression, a strong word may fly out of your mouth;
– Your position: it’s not me who is to blame for doing something I do not like, I live with a selfish husband / wife, I have disobedient children, and the boss is a tyrant. All this – the tricks of fate, villain. You do not want to admit that our happiness is in our hands. It’s much easier to blame everything around;
– it is not easy for you to tell others about your plans. You are 100% sure that the fewer people know about them, the better for the cause. And if you only tell something, it will not come true. Everywhere only enemies!
– you envy people even in small things and consider that many of your successful acquaintances do not deserve the benefits that they have;
– you are afraid of change and diligently avoid them;
– you like to teach and impose your point of view as the only true one;
– you do not have goals, you go with the flow.
I do not in any way apply for a scientific basis on the question of positive thinking. This is so, developments for themselves. They help me to better see myself from outside and understand other people!