Healthy eating is one of the most important components of beauty and health. Proper nutrition will not only help to stay in great shape, but also will make you feel more energetic, light and efficient. Adhering to a healthy diet is not so difficult as it seems at first glance.
Begin to move to a healthy diet gradually. Knowing the basic rules of nutrition, each person can independently make a balanced diet, choose the right food, develop a healthy menu for his family , taking into account their financial capabilities. For the correct and healthy eating is not necessary to buy expensive products, it is much more important how you prepare these products.
A few basic rules for a healthy diet.
Use a variety of food in your diet. The daily menu should contain products from different food groups (fruits, vegetables, berries, mushrooms, grains and legumes, meat, fish, poultry, dairy products, eggs, nuts, fats, oils, greens).
– You need to eat regularly, eating small portions, at least four times a day. Do not make big breaks between meals. The daily menu should consist of breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner.
– Try to eat every day at the same time, it has a beneficial effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract. But from snacks between meals is better to give up.
– Try to limit the intake of salt. Instead of the usual salt, use iodized salt. Let your dishes be better salted, than salted. It is believed that sea salt is more useful than cooked, because it retains many useful minerals in its composition. In addition, sea salt is more salty, therefore, with less salt, the taste of the dishes will not change, and the body will receive less harm.
– Consumption of sugar is also better limited. In some cases, sugar can be replaced with honey. A few spoons of honey a day will provide the body with vitamins and minerals, help prevent colds and raise immunity. But do not put honey in hot tea, as when heated, honey loses some of its useful qualities.
– During the day, try to drink plenty of clean water. Water is simply necessary for our body, because it is 2/3 of water. Water has a beneficial effect on the skin, moisturizes it from the inside, nourishes with energy, prevents dryness. In addition, water contributes to the removal of harmful toxins from the body and is necessary for normal digestion. Optimum, it is considered, to drink about 2 liters of pure still water a day. Just do not drink a lot of water at night, and then you risk waking up with swelling.
– A healthy diet – this includes fresh vegetables and fruits. Eating more fresh vegetables and fruits. In raw vegetables
contains a lot of fiber and vitamins, which are so necessary for our body. Raw vegetables and fruits increase the rate of metabolic processes in the body. But attention, if you have contraindications for health reasons (problems with the gastrointestinal tract), fresh vegetables and fruits may be contraindicated to you. Therefore, consult a physician better.
– A healthy diet – this includes fresh food. Make sure that the food is always fresh. It is better to cook food in small portions than to cook a huge pan for the whole week. The health benefits of this will not be. With a long storage of food, decay and fermentation processes begin in it. When buying products, be sure to check if the expiration date has expired.
How to cook healthy food.
Whether the food will be healthy depends largely on how you prepare it. From the same products can be cooked as healthy food, and harmful. Eating more cooked or baked products in the oven and as few fried as possible, using fats.
An irreplaceable assistant in the preparation of a healthy diet is a steamer. Cooking in it is very simple, fast and convenient. In a double boiler you can cook several dishes at the same time. When cooking for a couple of all the useful substances and vitamins in the products are preserved. In addition, when cooking in a double boiler it is not necessary to add oil, which means that the food will contain less cholesterol, and the caloric content of the products will not increase during cooking. All excess fats, formed during cooking, drain into a special tray.
Food cooked on steam, turns out more juicy and soft. Prepare in a double boiler you can, practically, any dish – meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, rice and even dessert! Of course, you first need to adjust to steaming, experiment with different products. Especially delicious steamed steamed fish steaks, as well as vegetables. Vegetables from a double boiler have a brighter color and a special taste.
A few simple recipes for a healthy food for a steamer.
Steaks from salmon or trout.
Lubricate the steaks from two sides with lemon juice and sprinkle a little. Drizzle with soy sauce and leave for 30 minutes. Then put the steaks in the steamer and cook for about 20 minutes. The fish turns out to be very tender and juicy, and most importantly, useful.
Chicken breasts for a couple.
First, prepare the sauce. To do this, mix the soy sauce, a few spoons of mustard (the mustard will make the breasts softer), the juice of the lemon. You can add a few flavorings for the chicken, but do not overdo it, as the soy sauce is very salty. Chicken breast soaked in a sauce for 20-30 minutes. After that, put the breasts in the steamer for 30 minutes. The garnish can be cooked vegetables for a couple. We put the vegetables on the next level and start the steamer. Then the vegetables will permeate with the flavor of the chicken, and their taste will be more saturated.
Beef in a double boiler.
Meat cut into small pieces and put in a steamer, a little salt. Top spread tomatoes, cut into circles, greens, spices, slices of cheese. We cook in a steamer for 40 minutes.
Another indispensable assistant in the kitchen for preparing healthy food is a juicer. Freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices are very useful for our body. They contain so many vitamins and minerals! It is not necessary to buy an expensive universal juicer, a small citrus press will do. A glass of freshly squeezed orange juice in the morning is a good source of vitamin C and other useful micronutrients.
Healthy eating: Sample menu for the day
Breakfast must be nutritious and satisfying. If you eat well in the morning, then there is less chance that you will want to have a snack or eating something sweet before dinner. You probably noticed that when you have breakfast, you feel more energetic and efficient. Ideal for breakfast of various cereals. They can be boiled both on milk and on water. Cooking them is simple and fast. Add fruit or nuts to the porridge and a useful, tasty breakfast is ready.
You can cook for breakfast cottage cheese. If you can not do without sugar – add a little honey, fruit or raisins. Cottage cheese should necessarily enter into your diet. It is rich in calcium, phosphorus, B vitamins and other useful elements. Daily use of cottage cheese will improve the condition of nails and hair. If you have enough time, you can prepare a curd casserole for breakfast.
Also for breakfast, omelet, muesli with nuts or fruits, a salad of fresh vegetables, fruit are good. It is better to drink all this with freshly squeezed juice.
Lunch should be full and balanced. If you work in the office, it is better to order the delivery of a comprehensive lunch or bring in a container from home. It is absolutely impossible to exclude lunch, and it’s bad for your health to go around eating sandwiches or rolls instead of lunch.
Well, if you have soup in your menu. Liquid food helps to work better in our stomach, improves metabolism.
On the second you can cook chicken, fish or meat. For a side dish – vegetables, pasta, rice, baked or boiled potatoes.
For a snack, you can have a snack with fruit, salad from fresh cabbage or beets, seasoned with vegetable oil, cottage cheese or tea with low-fat cookies.
For dinner, vegetable dishes, light salads from vegetables, boiled or cooked in a double boiler, meat, fish, pilaf, buckwheat porridge are good. To prepare dinner, try to use less fat and do not overeat the food so that useful dishes do not turn into harmful.
Before going to bed, you can drink a glass of yogurt or ryazhenka. Sour-milk products are very well absorbed and have a beneficial effect on digestion.
Which menu would you not use, remember that the food should be healthy, varied and balanced. Optimal can be called a diet, in which there are products from different food groups – meat, fish, cereals, vegetables, fruits, sour-milk products. Observe the diet, try to eat always at the same time, make equal intervals between meals. Do not snack on the go. Do not eat too much food before going to bed, refuse tea and coffee. It can activate the nervous system and disturb sleep. A healthy diet is a feeling of well-being, vitality, youthfulness of the body and a radiant appearance.
I also recommend reading the article “Essential Rules of Healthy Living”.